SAN FRANCISCO BBQ FESTIVAL TICKETS – SATURDAY, OCT. 22, 11am – 5pm
- Location – The Festival is located at The Yard at Mission Rock at the corner of 3rd Street and Terry Francois Blvd in San Francisco. It is just across McCovey Cove from AT&T Park.
- Hours – The festival is open 11am-5pm. VIP ticket holders have access starting at 10:30am.
- Parking – Parking is available in Lot A behind the Yard. You can access Lot A on 3rd Street and Channel Street.
Reserve Discounted Parking: We recommend reserving parking in advance with SpotHero, a parking reservation service that connects drivers to discounted, convenient parking!
Visit the SpotHero SF BBQ Festival Parking Page to find and reserve convenient parking with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Download the app and enter promo code SFBBQ for an extra $5 off parking!
- Boat to the BBQ! – Take Tideline Water Transport and beat traffic. Click here!
- Families – This is a family friendly event and 12 years old and under get in free!
- ADA Access – The Festival will be ADA accessible. If you have any specific questions please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page
- Coolers – Sorry, coolers will not be allowed in the Festival
- Re-Entry – There are no in and outs at the Festival. Stay and hang out with us!
The idea for the San Francisco BBQ Festival was born over a plate of brisket searching for a barbecue festival in the City. It turns out there is a festival for everything in this town – except BBQ. There is amazing low and slow BBQ being served up every day around the Bay Area, it’s about time we planted a saucy flag on the West Coast.
Come join us on Saturday Oct 22nd as we kick off the inaugural festival with live music, delicious BBQ, beer & wine, games and the chance to win cool raffle prizes. This is an opportunity to attend the first of many festivals that will bring together the passion and tradition of backyard barbecue.